aubs he is to die for! i'm so happy for you and brett. we miss you at young womens all the girls say hi and that they love you! i'm dying to see cort so if you're ever in the area let me know or if you ever want vistors kristi and i would love to come see you! keep in touch! love ya girl! Lacey
4 comments:
He is so cute. I love those pictures.
aubs he is to die for! i'm so happy for you and brett. we miss you at young womens all the girls say hi and that they love you! i'm dying to see cort so if you're ever in the area let me know or if you ever want vistors kristi and i would love to come see you! keep in touch! love ya girl!
Lacey
Awwwwwwwwwwww... So cute! I need to see the little guy again!
so cute Aubrey! I still think he looks a lot like Macie- just a boy version :)
Post a Comment