With Thanksgiving drawing closer every day I can't help but think of all the things I am thankful for.
I am so thankful for my family. Not only was I born into a great family, but I married the worlds best husband who also comes from a great family. I want Bret to know how much I love and appreciate him. Also I want all of my family, in-laws included, to know how happy I am that they are my family.
I want Connie and Dell and my parents to know how thankful I am for letting us invade your space while our house is being built. I know that we aren't always easy to live with..... especially Beretta.
I am also very thankful for Cort. He is a joy and a blessing and I love, love, love being his mom!
In addition to a great family, I have the worlds greatest friends, and I want all of you to know that I am thankful for our friendship.
I love this time of year and I am so excited for the holidays! I am thankful that I am on maternity leave now so that I can truly enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment