Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In Every Thing Give Thanks

Once again today I find that I have so much to be thankful for. So I have decided for the month of November it might be fun to make a new post every day of something I'm grateful for. Today I am thankful for my pack n' play and binkies!!!
When we brought Cort home from the hospital we put him in a bassinet. He hated the bassinet and never slept more than five minutes in it before he'd start fussing. So I started letting him sleep in bed with me, and during the day I would hold him.
Well today I set up his pack n play which I got from my wonderful friends at work, and what do you know he has been asleep peacefully for an hour!! I only had to give him his binkie once when it fell out! Maybe its too soon to hope that he will now sleep in his own bed peacefully at night, but none the less I am thankful for the pack n play!

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Wahoo! That is awesome! I am thankful for Mya's swing for a very simmilar reason. I hope things keep going good!

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

super cute! You have such a fun little family