
So the Bow Hunt officially started. This means that I am pretty much a widow until Bret gets his dear, and an elk.
Bret left straight from work today to head up Hobble Creek Canyon in hopes of getting an elk. I hope that he gets lucky and gets one tonight. I worry about him way to much when he is gone! I am just glad that I have Beretta to keep me company!
Bret left straight from work today to head up Hobble Creek Canyon in hopes of getting an elk. I hope that he gets lucky and gets one tonight. I worry about him way to much when he is gone! I am just glad that I have Beretta to keep me company!
2 comments:
Aubrey! I"m so excited you have a blog...now we can be blogging buddies at least since apparently we're horrible at getting together! I have a blog too, its www.jordanandjandee.blogspot.com!
Hey Aubrey,
has he got his deer yet??? Give me a call if you are ever bored and need a break! You can just come hang out with us- school is in now so it's just the 4 little ones and me. Kenzie starts kindergarten next week. But we're always up for company. :)
Post a Comment