Saturday, August 9, 2008

My First Blog

It seems as though everyone these days has a blog. So I thought, hmm... maybe I should start a blog too. I am very new to this, and don't know what I am doing yet. Also I feel like Bret and I are relatively boring and so I apologize if this blog is not very entertaining. Hopefully however the more I learn about bloggging, the better my posts will become and any of you that may view our blog will find it interesting!

4 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

You little blogger, you. Way to jump on the band wagon. :)

Connie said...

This is so much fun to keep track of all the kids. Thanks for doing this blog and getting our MyFamily.com site up and running.

Ash and Lace said...

its darling you are so funny! i love the background you chose! i know how you feel about be boring welcome to the life of the caspers! just think in two months you'll have plenty to post about! i'm jealous! one day...

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

Where did you find such a cute background?? You look like an expert already!!