I realize my blog updates have been more than sparse as of late. And by sparse I mean non existent! However I have a whole bunch of updates in store. There are pictures and stories that I need to post so that I don't forget them. Because let's be honest...I'm getting old and my once awesome memory is a thing of the past. In fact I pat myself on the back if I remember what day of the week it is.
However I've also decided that I don't want my pictures and stories floating around for just any creepster with Internet access to gawk at. Therefore I have decided I'm going to be making this blog private.
So if any of you would still like to peruse my blog just shoot me a line and I will make sure you get an invite. Cause I know there's got to be one or two peeps out there who find my life somewhat fascinating.
And be on the watch for a whole lotta "catch up" posts.
6 comments:
Ughhh, a really need to update too. Maybe now that school has started I can get back in the habit again. And if you do it then that will hopefully motivate me to get going! My email (jessmarie21@hotmail.com) which I'm pretty sure you have since I haven't changed it since high school but you never know!
I still read it! :) Use my megstamps@gmail.com e-mail...it's the first google account I had and my blogs are connected to it.
I love to read your posts my email is nicolefryer@gmail.com. Thanks!
I would love to see your updates! ashlee2005@gmail.com
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالدمام
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالخرج
مقاول هدم و تكسير المبانى والبلاط بالرياض
Post a Comment