Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A New Chapter

We recently decided that while we've enjoyed our current ward and neighborhood we are ready to stop renting and buy our own home.  

I must admit I detest packing and I dread having to go through the moving process, but we are all thrilled to have our own place.  

If everything goes as planned we will be moving in two weeks.  Though we are sad to move away from dear friends, we luckily aren't going too far and hope that we will be able to maintain our old friendships as well as make new friends.

I will post pictures of our new home once we officially move and start settling in.  In the meantime I apologize for all of my "catch up" posts you're about to see.  

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm nursing a baby at 3 am and the promise of catch up posts is the best thing ever! Yay, for the new house!

(I too love exclamation points and over use them way too much!)