Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cash... this is your life!

Some days I wonder where in the world does time go?  It's amazing how quickly kids grow.  On one hand it is so much fun to see their personalities emerge and see them accomplish new things, on the other it breaks my heart because I am not ready for them to grow up.

However, ready or not, Cash is now 3! 

These are my favorite pictures from his 3 year shoot with my dad:

And here is a little "interview" I had with him.:

  • What is your favorite color?  blue and green
  • What is your favorite toy? elmo
  • What is your favorite thing to eat?  pizza and oreos
  • What is your favorite TV show? Bot (aka Team Umizoomi) and Blue's Clue's (he actually hasn't watched Blue's clue's for a really long time, but I guess he still loves it)
  • What is your favorite outfit to wear? blue's clue's shirt (I don't remember the last time he wore this shirt)
  • Where do we live?  hmmm... home
  • What are your favorite animals? everything
  • What does Mommy do for work? I don't know
  • What does Daddy do for work? police man
  • What is your favorite book?  curious george
  • What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on swingset
  • Who is your best friend? mommy (awww... I wonder how long that will last)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? nothing 
  • What's your favorite game to play? jake (aka Who Shook Hook... I on the other hand hate this game, it takes forever to set up and seconds to play)
  • What do you like to take to bed with you? buzz and woody (he has never slept with either...but he does sleep with a lot of  stuffed animals) 
  • What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  play
  • What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  play with him
  • What's your favorite treat?  chocolate (this is so true... he doesn't like gummy candy's or fruit flavored treats much, but give him anything chocolate and it disappears in seconds)
  • What is your favorite movie? I don't know (like me he has a hard time picking a favorite, but right now he likes: Monsters University, Frozen, Despicable Me 2, Croods and Hercules)
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  Grandma Swenson's (he really does love going to grandma's and asks to go almost everyday)
  • What makes you happy?  mommy
  • What makes you sad?  sad music (I don't know what music he's been listening too)
  • What makes you scared? the dark
  • What is your favorite sport? football (not sure where this answer came from since he's never really played or watched football.  He loves playing basketball, soccer and golf though)
  • What's your favorite flavor of ice-cream? chocolate (of course!)
  • Oh how I love this boy!



    2 comments:

    Jordan and Katelyn said...

    He's too cute! I love the interview! What a cute thing to do every year!

    Jess said...

    Interviews are the best! Happy Birthday Cash!!!