My mom wanted some updated family pictures for herself and to send to my little brother on his mission. Sunday morning I decided to go through our closets and see what kind of coordinating outfits I could come up with and told my parents we would come over that night if my dad was up to taking our pictures.
We started out using the yard of one of my parents ward members. After getting back to my parents and looking through the pictures I decided I wanted to try to get some more shots. Bret and I were talking in a lot of the pictures trying to get our kids to smile, and for some reason Cort was not very cooperative. Cort acted like a robot in a trance, staring into space and giving really fake smiles. We shot some more pictures in my parents back yard and the field behind their house, and I think we finally ended up with some good ones.



2 comments:
Love all of the pictures, I think you got some great ones! :) I like your color combo this year. Cute blog design too!
The ones in the field by your parents house are my favorite! I'm jealous you have hookups to an awesome photographer :)
Post a Comment