Saturday, April 20, 2013

March Highlights

I already posted about Cash's birthday celebration, but here is what we did the rest of March:

* We took another trip to St. George!  We love it down there.  This time we saw more of the "sights".
We went 4 wheeling


                   
The Boys tried out Cort's BB gun


We collected gypsum from the Glitter pit



And checked out some petroglyphs


*When we got home from our trip Cort had a little procedure
He loved his cool gown and socks
He had a tough time the first few days.... let's just say
those leg warmers I bought Cash as a baby came in handy.

*We started planting in our garden!  Cort was a great helper and can't wait for the peas!




*We had a great Easter weekend.  Saturday we had an egg hunt at the Swenson's, and Sunday they woke up excited to see what the Easter bunny had brought.... unfortunately I didn't get pictures of any of that.  I did however get pictures of them in their Easter best!



2 comments:

Jordan and Katelyn said...

Gah, I see much Trent when I see Cash. So cute! And I love their adorable Easter outfits. So snazzy.

SS said...

I have such cute nephews!!