Sunday, March 3, 2013

Looking Forward

This winter has been dragging on and on and on, but now that it is March I am looking forward to the first official day of SPRING, daylight savings, St. Patricks day, and Easter!

I am also looking forward to celebrating Cash's second birthday this coming Wednesday (March 6).  He is so excited to be turning two, and Cort tells him every day how many days are left till the big day.  Yesterday my dad took some two year pictures of Cash.... you'll have to wait to see all the pictures, but here's a sneak peek.


Hooray for a new month full of things to look forward to!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the new look on the blog and I love the pictures your dad took. I can't agree that I'm looking forward to daylight savings...but I am SO ready for Spring! :) Happy Early Birthday Cash!

Jordan and Katelyn said...

Such a cute pic! Can't wait to see the others! Also I see so much Trent in him! What a cutie.