I had one of those days where I was feeling a whole lot less than perfect. It was in one of those moments where I was thinking about all of my flaws, wondering if I will ever be the super awesome, selfless person I want to be when I read this article someone posted on facebook. It was just what I needed. I am definitely not perfect, I make mistakes, I spend too much time letting my kids watch t.v. and laying around in a messy house, and I often say and do things to offend people, but it's not too late for me! I am feeling recharged and ready to add some drops of awesome to my jar!
I am so thankful for my beliefs in the gospel and my knowledge of the atonement, and I am thankful that tomorrow is another day!
1 comment:
You are awesome! Don't ever forget it! Remember, always remember, you can't control how people react to you...that is their agency and choice and as much as you would like to change people sometimes, that just isn't how it works. Thanks for sharing the great article. You will have to pass on the hair cutting tips, I've given up on cutting Dan's and Coop's for quite some time now. :)
Post a Comment