Friday, October 5, 2012

Today

Today we took a walk..... with Jess, her girls and her dogs.  My boys really enjoyed it, in fact Cash would have been content to stay there forever.  We hiked up Grove Creek and between the dirt, rocks, water and dogs, Cash couldn't decide what he like best and I had to drag him to the car kicking and screaming!


Cort mastered crossing the log all by himself, and was so proud!

We also had fun playing ball with uncle Trent.  I don't know what my boys will do when he leaves, they absolutely adore uncle Trent.

Last but not least, we found us a place to rent.  It looks like we will be moving back to Spanish Fork the first of November.  We are all excited to be in our own place again, but we will miss my parents and uncle Trent.  We are forever indebted to my parents for their kindness and generosity.  They have done so much for us and I don't know what we'd do without them.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I meant to ask you yesterday if you had found a place yet, how exciting! I'm glad it's in Spanish Fork too...I was worried it might be further south. Can't wait to hear more about it!