Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Holidays!

     I hope you all enjoyed celebrating the holidays! We had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.... However I am a slacker and didn't take any pictures, though I did get our Christmas on video! Here are the highlights from our holiday celebrations:

*FAMILY TIME- we loved seeing and spending time with all of our family! Cort got to see all of his wonderful "great" grandparents, he loves having "lots of grandparents"! We also enjoyed getting to see lots of aunt Ashley and uncle Andy!

*Great Presents- Cort was so fun this year, he loved every minute of Christmas and said he got "everything he wanted". The things really wanted was hungry hungry hippos and some new puzzles (that boy LOVES puzzles)! Cash's big present was an elephant ball popper and Bret got an electric smoker! I got just dance for the wii and gift cards to go shopping.

*Lots of yummy food and treats- I ate way too much fudge!

*Cash mastered walking and is so proud of himself, we ar too!

*Cort is now a sunbeam- he LOVES primary and told me Monday morning that he was ready for church, when I told him he had to wait till next Sunday he told me, "it sure is taking a LONG time to be Sunday"

No comments: