To start off the new year, I took my boys to get their hair cut. I attempted to trim Cash's hair a few times before, but he had never had a real haircut, and according to my mom Cort was looking like a homeless child. Here is a picture of my two boys before the hair cut.
Here is the after shot. I think my friend Lacey did a fabulous job. Both my boys surprised me by sitting really still, and they came out looking handsome as ever. (I have to apologize for Cash's wet shirt, he spilled my water all over him right before the picture)
In other new's Bret started the police academy!!! I am so proud of Bret for not giving up on his dream and going back to school to become a police officer. Although we miss not seeing daddy all day, we know it will be worth it, and it is only 8 months, so it could be worse!
1 comment:
A homeless child...:) Makes me laugh! You have some handsome boys there, I love the picture with your dad. We've been thinking of Bret this week, you'll have to let us know how the first week went.
Post a Comment