Ok, so I am way behind everyone else in posting about Halloween, but at least I'm posting now! We had a fun Halloween this year. Unfortunately I didn't get the best pictures to prove it, but I did get a few.
Cort was so excited for Halloween all month. His cousin Cooper gave him a really fun Halloween match game for his birthday... we played it almost everyday leading up to Halloween (thanks MEGAN). We also got his costume really early this year. He knew exactly what he wanted to be....Spiderman. He has been watching Spiderman on Netflix...he absolutely loves Spiderman, especially the really old one, and walks around singing "spiderman, spiderman!"
I found some really cute trick or treat bags on Pinterest, and just so happened to have some felt. I am NOT very good at sewing, but I think they still turned out pretty darn cute! Cort wanted them to hang more like a regular bag, so I didn't square the bottoms of mine.
Cort wanted the bat bag before I even had them made, and told me that Cash said he wanted the pumpkin bag! The frankenstien was my favorite, and I had the felt so I made it just as an extra bag.
We attempted to carve pumpkins the Friday before Halloween. By the time Bret got home from work and we had eaten dinner Cash was ready for bed, and Bret just wanted to watch the BYU game, so Cort and I quickly carved pumpkins, his was a mummy and Cash's was a spider. For some reason this year Cort was NOT a fan of the pumpkin goo, so after two scoops Bret got to finish cleaning the pumpkins.
Saturday night our ward had a trunk or treat. Cort was SO excited. We all dressed up for the trunk-or-treat, we were all super heros. Bret was Batman, I was Batgirl, Cort was Spiderman and Cash was Superman, unfortunately these are the only photos I got of the night.
Halloween night we went to Chris and Amy's house to see their decorations and so Cort could go trick-or-treating with his cousins. Cort was so fun to watch trick-or-treat this year, as soon as he'd get his treat he'd say thank you and then run to the next house yelling, "next house, nest house!" As excited as he was he only managed to go to a handful of houses before deciding he was tired of walking! All in all it was a fun night.

1 comment:
Cort sounds like how Cooper was, so eager to move on to the next house for candy we could hardly keep up! Glad he liked the matching game. :)
Post a Comment