Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Just Isn't Enough

I have come to realize that I am one of those people with absolutely NO self-control.  As a little girl my halloween candy never lasted more than a week (ok, let's be honest, it rarely lasted more than a few hours!).  This afternoon I reminded myself that I am trying really hard to eat better, and then I gave in and ate one of my sister-in-law's sugar cookies, "one can't hurt" I thought..... well I just finished off my fourth!

This morning I had my dad take some pictures of my boys, he did a fantastic job and I am blessed to have such a wonderful and talented dad.  I got on the computer with the intention of posting a "few" pictures of my boys, I have already posted some on facebook, and now looking at all of the pictures I know that what you are about to see (if you continue to scroll down) will definitely be more than a "few" pictures.

I realize that those of you looking at these pictures are not me, and though I am sure you must be crazy not to find my boys rather cute, you may not want to see so many pictures, if that is the case just stop scrolling! I can't decide which pictures I like the BEST, and there are so many pictures with the boys making silly faces, that I find irresistible, so I decided just to give in to my urge and post LOTS of pictures. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Joe and Karen said...

I love these pictures!!! So cute.

Megan said...

Sorry about the cookies, I'm in the same boat as you! :) I will post the recipe to the family site, not that I am encouraging you to make and eat more or anyting like that.

I love how you made your layouts with all of the pictures, I hope we can get as good of pictures with our kidlets as you did. I love so many of them too!

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

Those pictures are SO cute!