Ok, so I have a problem.... I have a serious sweet tooth, I LOVE to bake, and I have no self-control.
I really don't watch a lot of t.v. In our house if the t.v. is on it is either because Cort is watching educational cartoons, or Bret is watching something. But when I do watch t.v. I tend to watch shows like "Cake Boss", "DC cupakes", Food Network "Challenge", "Amazing Wedding Cakes", and the "World Chocolate Championships".
The result of me watching these shows is an overwhelming desire to bake.
In the last few weeks I have made: Chocolate Peanut butter bars, snickerdoodles, cupcakes, chocolate layer bars, and a two-layer chocolate cake. Each of these has lasted only a few days....the sad part is I am the one eating most of it. The other day before I went grocery shopping I was craving something sweet, so I ate half a bag of chocolate chips in just a few minutes.
I could seriously eat these things for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If I weren't nursing right now I would be HUGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment