Ok, so I am not the best at the whole blogging thing. I've been debating lately as to whether I should just get rid of my blog.... or try again to be better at blogging. I feel as though we are pretty boring and no one could possibly be interested in our lives.... But maybe I'm wrong. So if you are interested in what's going on in our little family let me know... and I promise to recommit to blogging.
So what is new? Bret has been fixing up his boat. And we have all enjoyed going out to the lake. Cort LOVES the water, and has no fear. I haven't decided yet if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
We Finally got our new laminate wood floor put in next to our kitchen. We took out the carpet about two months ago, because our dumb dog ruined it. No worries she has been taught her lesson, so hopefully she never ruins anything again.
Oh and if you look at the picture below you can see our latest news.

4 comments:
That so dang cute! Congrats on the new baby when are you do?
Congrat on the new baby, and ya when are you due...I follow so keep doing your blog
Thanks guys, I am due March 8. Which seems like forever away, but we're still excited.
Yay for new babies!!! and Yay for blog updates!! So fun, i'm so excited for you! Hope you've been feeling OK.
Post a Comment