Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big Kid Bed!

A few months back Cort learned to climb out of his crib.  To cut back on injuries we took the front of the crib off, and converted it to a toddler bed.  He slept in his bed great up till a few weeks ago when he caught hand foot and mouth, and then a cold- and somehow ended up spending the nights in mom and dads bed.  Once he was recovered he refused to go back to his own bed.  

We decided to try giving him a real "big kid" bed.  We had this bed in our guest room, so I just moved it into his room and let him help pick out the bedding.  So far he LOVES his bed, but it has only been one night.  We will see how it goes.  I can't believe how fast Cort is growing up!

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Yay for big kid beds! I need to be brave and switch mya over. Cute bedding he's got good taste. :)

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

that is a big kid bed maybe some day we will set up russells