Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Week

Sadly my maternity leave ended last week, and I returned to work part time. I am working Tuesday's and Thursdays from 9am-9pm. It's true when they say it's hard to leave your baby. Even though I left Cort with Bret on Tuesday, I still had a really hard time saying goodbye.

Once I got to work it wasn't that bad. It was fun to see all of my friends, and show off pictures of Cort. Plus I knew that I would get to spend the whole next day with him. I called Bret a dozen times to check in, and drove him crazy! Thursday my mom tended Cort, I am glad that she enjoys spending time with her grandson!

Saturday Bret came home on his lunch break and worked on finishing a room in the basement to use as his taxidermy shop. He quickly made a sandwich before heading back to work, but got in too big of a hurry slicing cheese, and accidently sliced off the top of his thumb. It is not a pretty site, and is going to take a while to heal, poor guy!

No comments: