One thing I have come to love and treasure these past few months is nap time! Nap time is when I am able to accomplish the most, whether it's doing laundry, baking, reading a book, or catching up on some much needed sleep myself- I love naps!
Cort truly is a great baby. He hardly ever fusses, and I just love playing with him. It constantly amazes me how much he changes and grows every day.
Santa brought Cort a play gym for Christmas and he could honestly spend hours on his back trying to get the toys hanging above him! He started rolling over at 2 months, and loves tummy time-although lately he has been getting very frustrated that he can't crawl.
Everybody told me that babies go through a lot of diapers, they were right! Somedays I can't believe someone so small could poop so much! Even on the days when I am tired, and Cort is fussy, all he has to do is smile at me and I melt. I am so thankful to be a mom,and all of the experiences that come with it, from being spit up on to hearing your baby laugh and I look forward to the years ahead.
3 comments:
What a cute little guy. Sounds like he is doing great. I totally agree I love being a mom too.
I can't get over how cute he is! I don't blame you when you say you melt whenever he smile! That grin is so sweet!
You are an awesome mom I am sure! It's hard, but so worth it!
Wendy
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picuture of Cort! HE IS WAY TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment