I feel as though I must forewarn all of you that I don't really have anything really fascinating or exciting to say, so for those of you who are hoping for a thrilling new post I wouldn't get my hopes up.
The truth is I felt an obligation to post something since I really haven't been the world's best "blogger". After all something is better than nothing right? Perhaps not.
Bret and I are still anxiously awaiting our hole to be dug and the construction on our house to begin. Unfortunately we are still playing the waiting game. Every time they tell us they are going to start something comes up and they have to reschedule. However I still dream of one day having a house, oh the joys of building!
2 comments:
This comment really has nothing to do with your post, but I was wondering where did you buy that white button up shirt you are wearing in that picture of you and Bret on the side of this blog?
I heard a rumor that they finally dug a hole today! Happy day for you! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment