
For those of you who don't know, we sold our townhome the end of July. Since then we have been living with Bret's parents while we build our first home. We have a lot in Spanish Fork, however we have been waiting a month now to get the permit from the city so we can start building. Our builders finally got the permit this last week and by next Friday our hole should be dug! I know a hole may not sound that exciting to you, but I am thrilled! Hopefully everything will go smoothly and in a few months we will have a home!
2 comments:
Congrat's Aubrey! I know exactly how exciting a hole is!!!! Now the count down to move in starts- hopefully it goes smooth! Are you supposed to have a house before a baby or not?
I'm so jealous! That is so exciting. Tell Bret congrats on the deer.
Post a Comment