Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Memories

May was quite a month for us.  We had Bret's 30th birthday, mother's day, Cort's preschool graduation, Kierstin's baby blessing,  and memorial day.  Also today marks two months since Kierstin joined our family.  I apologize now about the length of this post, I  really should have posted about each of these events as they happened, but with 3 kids I just never found the time.  

Here are some pictures and short details about each of the events we celebrated this month:

May 10th Bret officially became an old man by turning 30.
All Bret wanted was a recliner to relax in.... not sure who was more excited though, him or the boys.
                   Bret decided to celebrate with a trip to Brigham City to visit with his grandparents.  
                                                    It was their first time meeting Kierstin.


                                             


                     We finished the day with a BBQ and cake at his parents house.


                                           


Mother's day was nice, my family spoiled me with breakfast, flowers and a new blu-ray player.  Then we went to my mom's and sat in on her mother's day call/skype from Trent.  
Motherhood: the days are long but the weeks and months fly by

May 14 was Cort's last day of preschool and also his preschool graduation.


Cort with his teacher Miss Tiffany.
Cort really loved Miss Tiffany and even told me
he wanted to marry her when he grew up!


                

                                                      Cort with his cousin and BFF Macie
                                             


Love my handsome preschool grad!


Bret blessed Kierstin Sunday May 25. It was a beautiful day and we were lucky that most of our siblings, thier families and our parents were able to share it with us.









Memorial Day was spent in Brigham City with cousins and great grandparents.  My boys had a blast...unfortunately I didn't get pictures.

May really flew by for us and I can't believe my baby is now two months!





1 comment:

Jess said...

How fun! Cort looks adorable in his graduation pictures!