Monday, February 3, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

It really is nice to have a dad that is into photography.  I am able to have pictures taken for free, basically anytime I want them.  Also I can look at them right after they've been taken and decide if I like them, or if I want to try some different poses, or change my hair or outfit.  I know I am SPOILED.

This past Saturday I decided to get some maternity pics.  I wanted some to compare to my past pregnancies.  I wanted some with my boys.  I also had some taken with my sister, since we are only 3 weeks apart and both expecting girls we thought it would be fun to compare our bumps.

So without further ado here are my favs!







With the boys:









Me and Ash:




 And in case you're wondering here I am about the same time in my pregnancy with Cort:
 And this was with Cash:



2 comments:

Jess said...

They are all so cute! I'm jealous of your awesome hookups!

Megan said...

You look so good! I'm so excited that you are finally getting a girl. :) Love all of the shots, your dad did a great job as usual! :)