Friday, January 29, 2010

Itching For Spring

I don't know about all of you, but I am tired of winter and ready for spring! Cort and I get really sick of being stuck indoors all day everyday.  I can't wait till the weather is warmer and the air quality better so that we can spend some quality time out side.
I have decided that I need some new ideas to keep Cort entertained... lately I find myself turning on the t.v. more and more.  We mostly just watch Mickey Mouse, and a few other educational shows, however I don't want Cort to be a child that sits in front of the t.v. all day.
We've tried coloring, which goes really well somedays, and other days he just wants to eat the crayons! We play peek-a-boo, and hide-and-seek, and read books.  But some days it would be nice to try something new, so if any of you moms out there have some fun toddler activities, please share.

No comments: