Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Time Is Here

Every year it seems as though Christmas comes faster! I can't believe we are just weeks away! No worries though, I am ready!!!

Decorations Up: Check
Christmas Tree: Check
Shopping Done: Check
Presents all wrapped: Check
Christmas Candy made: check

I put up all of my decorations and the tree the 1st of December. I did the last of my shopping and wrapping of presents yesterday. I learned the hard way to wrap all of the presents when Cort was napping. I tried wrapping a few of Bret's while he was playing, but he unwrapped them faster than I could wrap them. Luckily now that they are under the tree he doesn't seem to interested in them. Instead he tries to sneakily pull ornaments off the tree. I let him look at the tree and touch all of the ornaments, but I don't let him pull them off, yet somehow he always manages to get one or two off when I'm not looking.
Today was the candy making day, I spent all day/night while Cort was napping and asleep making Christmas goodies. I made fudge, shaggy dogs, caramels, chocolate cookie bark, and Oh Henry's. I am still thinking about making toffee, and reese's bars. But those can wait... now I am tired.

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

I am really impressed. I don't even have half of that done. I am a slacker Way to go