Bret has spent every night this week decorating our yard and house for Halloween. Everytime I think he is done, he some how "finds" something else to add- funny how he always seems to find them in his car, hmmm. I'm hoping that he is finally done. Once I am sure he is done I will take pictures and post for everyone to see.
Bret and Cort have had their costumes for weeks now, and I found mine today. Bret of course is something "scary" and "cool" (imagine me rolling my eyes at him) some skeleton guy that squirts blood. Cort is going to be superman, since he won't allow anything on his head or face. As for me, I finally settled on a pirate costume, which thanks to my lack of height and flat chest is modest- seriously why are all of the women's costumes so skanky?
And as you can all see my blog has undergone a halloween makeover of its own. We are now ready for the 31.
No comments:
Post a Comment