Wow, where did the summer go? I am sad to see it go, but at the same time I am excited for fall- mostly because I think this is Bret's favorite time of year. He has been so excited for everything that happens this time of year.
He is counting down the days till October 1st so that he can start decorating our yard for Halloween. I don't think I've ever met anyone who loved Halloween as much as Bret.
He is also looking forward to Conference weekend- although he enjoys conference- it is the weekend that the duck hunt officially starts. And of course he can't wait for basketball to start again so he can cheer on the Jazz.
As for me, I am looking forward to celebrating Cort's first birthday next month. I also enjoy going up the canyon and taking in the beauty of the changing leaves. And who doesn't love the food this time of year.... apple crisp, pies, and pumpkin cookies, mmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment