Sunday, August 9, 2009

My New Discovery

I have recently discovered how many cool fonts there are. All this time I thought the only fonts I could choose from are what ever come on my computer. But there are so many sites out there where you can download fonts for free.
My two favorite sites are dafont.com and kevinandamanda.com.
I could spend hours looking at fonts. It makes me want to scrapbook and do all kinds of crafts where I can use the new fonts I have found. As you may have noticed I just changed some of the font on my blog. I LOVE FONTS!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome! I'm so glad that someone else likes fonts as much as I do. I like how you changed your blog, you'll have to show me how you do that!

Jess said...

You make me laugh!!! Thanks for sharing those sites they look like fun.

Smith Family said...

That is so fun! I think I'm going to have to copy you! :)