For those of you who don't know, I work part time as a surgical tech. In my job I see a lot of really interesting stuff- things that my family would term as "absolutely disgusting".
The other day while helping fix a particularly nasty fracture I got splattered with blood, and I thought, "There is something wrong with me. I should be grossed out by this, but I'm not. In fact I'm really hungry and kind of bored, and can't wait to go home and eat a really big dinner."
2 comments:
I'm glad there are people like you in the world who don't mind that kind of thing. I couldn't handle it!
We are a wierd bunch aren't we. I am absolutely forbidden to talk about work 'sights' at home. It totally grosses my hubby out, but to me it's just the same old thing and sometimes its pretty cool. Don't worry my friend, you are not alone.
Post a Comment