With Grandma
Cort's First Thanksgiving
We had a busy Thanksgiving. We moved into our new home the night before, so Cort and I spent the morning unpacking boxes. Bret spent his morning on the West side of Utah Lake shooting rabbits with some friends from work. Then we headed over to my parents for the Thanksgiving feast. The food was great....Thanks mom! We also got to visit with my brother Dan, and his wife Megan and their son Cooper. Cooper is 1 1/2 months older than Cort, and it was fun to see them together. After dinner Bret and I loaded up more of our stuff and spent the rest of the day unpacking and arranging furniture. The house is now completly together and I will post pictures in the near future.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. It is always fun to have a new place. Can't wait to see pictures.
I love the cousin pics. your baby is get so big
Post a Comment