Cort turned two months yesterday! I can't believe it. He celebrated his two month mark with a gift for his mom- that's right he slept a whole 8 hours that night. He was rewarded or punished (however you want to look at it) with a trip to the dr.'s office. He is now 10.8 lbs, and 22.75 inches long, I can't believe how fast they grow! He also recieved his immunizations yesterday- no fun! However he took them like a man, and only cried a little. I can't believe just how much I love this little boy.
Holy cow guys! Cort is one good looking kid! You're going to have to give him a stick right now so he can practice keeping the girls away. It's fun to see your blog - glad the family's doing good! -cousin mike
3 comments:
Holy cow guys! Cort is one good looking kid! You're going to have to give him a stick right now so he can practice keeping the girls away. It's fun to see your blog - glad the family's doing good!
-cousin mike
How did you get 8 hours? 'the most Huntley has ever done is 5. I'm so jealous, any tips would be appreciated!
Cute! Cute! Cute! I am so jealous that he sleeps 8hrs. Russell has never done that.
Post a Comment