Thursday, April 16, 2015

February Odds and Ends

Here are some pictures to sum up the rest of the month of February.
Cash gave his very first talk!
 Cash had the topic of "Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, all mankind may be saved".  I thought that was quite a hefty talk for a sunbeam's very first talk.  We ended up using the parable of the bicycle, about a a boy who wanted a bike, and after working and saving his money, he just fell short of having enough.  In the end his father paid the difference.   It ended up going really well.  I was impressed that Cash got up and talked nice and loud in the microphone... he'd been asked to give a prayer before, but when he got up front refused to talk.




Cute Girls!
 We played with cousins at grandma's house.

I just love how smiley Cash is in contrast to Jack's "I'm about to vomit" face


 Kierstin enjoyed her first visit to the "Dinosaur" museum.  And we were glad that grandma tagged along!


 Cort decided he wanted to dress up as the Lorax in celebration of Dr. Suess' birthday at school.  (I'm fairly certain he settled on the Lorax since it involved wearing an Orange shirt)

Little Miss looking rather adorable in curlers.

The boys wanted to do mom's hair.  And yes this was painful to take out!


The boys were trying to show Kierstin that headbands aren't that bad.   She is in that stage where she refuses to wear them.

No comments: